Eric's blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ah, summer. a time to relax, have fun, and most importantly, NOT BLOGGING. Okay, I'll admit that blogging isn't the best reputation I have, in fact, it's one of my worst. I suppose I realized how boring this is, now that summer has ended. This summer must have been one of the best ever.
Firstly, we had a beginning summer vacation at Chicago ILL to visit family. How I love it their. There's a huge difference from Chicago, and Tucson (my home town). First of all, there's grass. real, green grass. Something rarely seen in the desert. Secondly, I's A LOT cooler there, and thirdly, It actually rains their. Rain for us is almost like... a gift...Haha, enough of that, let's go through some of my other summer lectors... It must have been my next door neighbor, (and best friend) that made summer ... well, summer. Almost every day, I went to his house to help him with his chores. Yes, his mom gives him chores so he wont be a "couch potato". After that, we have lunch while watching a TV sow called Mythbusters on the Discovery chanel. Now, don't be surprised that the show is considered to be educational, we like it for the fact that they blow things up. Well, Since I'm home school, and this is part of my home work, I'd better end my lecture likewise, so I can get back to some rockin' school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home