Eric's blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lordy, is summer over already? Technically it isn't, but I generally see no need in using the word "Summer." From here on out, I will be using the term "Spring," so please bear with me. Okay, I swear last Friday was the worse day of my life. Firstly, I wake up completely sick with jut the general symptoms, and then I turn on the computer to get a Pop Up Message saying my forum was getting hacked... I am an administrator in that forum, so it was up to me to ban the hacker, and restore the forum. After about an hour of trying to resolve he problem, I find out that I as about two clicks from the mouse to save the site... and wouldn't you know it. Right when I'm about to revive the forum, my mom comes in the room, yells at me and then kicked my off the computer. Yes, he forum ended up getting deleted. :/... As much as I'd love to continue the the "lecture" abut my... pet peeved day, I'd rather I just stop. :/Haha, the more I stay in my rand new room my sister passed on to me, the more I discover all the wondrous things she left for me. They include: Sun glasses x2. A phone, a Lord Of The Rings trash disposal, an alarm clock x2, a fan, a thermometer, a rather large radio, and reclining chair (Personal favorite) Darnit, I over did it again with the Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home