Eric's blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Uhh, is it Thanksgiving already? I thought that summer just ended... Time has really been flying past me, it's making me feel old. anyway, For thanksgiving, we're not going to do the usual watch the Maces' parriade and eat Donuts for Breakfast. No, for Thanksgiving, we're going to drive to a nearby city named Phoenix. I think it's because ASU is hosting some big Thanksgiving lunch for anyone in the marching band, and related to anyone who's in the marching band. I happen to think it will be fun, just laying at the Hotel watching the basketball game. And what about Christmas? That's only in a month! Though, I'm not seeing any snow, but perhaps that's because we live in the Desert...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home