Eric's blog

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Why does everything have to be so Futuristic these days? I keep seeing... weird things I don't understand. Okay, I went to my friends house a few days ago, while he was on the phone with his mom, I was watching a program in his TV. A futuristic kind of show, where they show what they world WILL be like, and how it will be so great. Generally, I only saw the part where they think that the future will have different kind of ways to purchase automobiles. "If your interested in a car, all you have to do is step into out laboratory, where you can look at 3D images of the chosen automobile you're interested in. You can even test drive a car in a vertual reality Simulator with the chosen car." I have no idea if that's what they actually said, though, it's something like that. . . The very second they said that, I thought "... OR, you could just look and test drive the selected car, in REAL life..." Seriously, it's a waste of money, maybe a little safer, but a waste of money. And with things like that, it would be extremely easier to scam someone into buying a car. Sorry if this next story is boring, it was my mom's idea... Okay. They other day I was doing some Bible research for my 'Homework', and I ran into a word I didn't quite know what it meant. SO, my mom told me to look it up in a Dictionary. How I hate looking up things in the Dictionary... The word was 'Annoint'. Okay, I looked it up in the Dictionary, and to my surprise, it wasn't in there. Now, it's time to bring out the big Dictionary. So, I look it up in the huge one, and... "No Annoint!" There was seriously something I was doing wrong. After a second, my mom realizes what 'Annoint' Was Actually 'Anoint. Eric was mad. Waste of time, too... Well, thank you for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home