Eric's blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you read my Blogs on a Daily Basis, you may notice that I usually write about one of two things.
And those things are:
A) Just generally talk about my life. Basically, what's been happening, what I will do, and perhaps what I won’t do?
B) I rant about something that doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever.I've chosen number two for this week blog!

So, over the past two weeks, something in particular has really been annoying me. Even though it’s extremely easy to Ignore.Lately, chat speak has really been on my nerves. Or, "1337 Speak" as they call it.I do a lot of Internet Administrating on Forums. Basically, I lock topics for particular reasons, ban naughty members, Et cetera, and so I see a lot of that chat speak around. Why do they do? By saying "I C U" instead of "I see you" to save time? But in all honesty, it doesn't save all that much of time. It just makes you look like an idiot, and for some reason, I think that they're aware of that! It’s only a matter of time until we elect presents that are going to write laws with that kind of writing. I sincerely hope I’m dead by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home