Eric's blog

Friday, February 01, 2008

Well, this annoys me. For about four six months now, I’ve pretty much wasted all of my time on some Pokemon game, that basic point is to create a competitive battling team, and battle other people with their own. I worked about 200 hours of playing time focused on my competitive battling team only. (Trust me, it hard work if I want a good team)
Four months after I start my team, I finally finished my team, and wouldn’t you know it? I got tired of the game. No matter how hard I try, I just can’t log on and battle some people! When for all these months, it’s what I’ve been dreaming about!

I can’t believe it, but I was so bored the other day, that I was throwing model airplanes I made off the roof…
My and my friend wanted to see if we could get any off my models to actually fly, and make a somewhat soft landing. Well, I’ll tell you this much, we got it to crash pretty darn well. Touché

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home