Eric's blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's been an interesting week. Oh bother, I say that every time I blog, don't I? It seems that, at the equivalent time, I find myself to be saying 'I have nothing to blog about', while at the same time, saying it was an interesting week. Well, that's just me. I'm the only person I know that can say it was an out of the ordinary week, and at the same time, have utterly nothing to blog about.

Well, for one thing, I suppose my mother is "Un-Schooling" me. Don't ask me what that's supposed to be, your guess is as good as mine. But, seriously, all jokes aside. I guess my mom is generously giving me a break from all this depression going on with myself. I'm in continuous pain from my braces. Thus, I've become nocturnal. The pain is unbearable, I can't sleep at night, and is seems like no one gives me a break, but finally, there's a light at the end of the tunnel! A break from all the strains life has thrown at me! Until next week comes, then full reverse into the tunnel yet again!

Today, due to my li'l' break for school, I've been cleaning my room quite a lot lately. I'm really "flabbergasted" as to how many odd things I've found swollen in my shelves. It seems that one shelf unparticular seems to have an abundant amount of convenient bits and pieces. I've found a computer mouse, Deodorant soup, (Huh?) what appears to be half of an eraser… some ink, a spoon? A broken sun glasses lens… Yup, you name it, chances are, you'll find it in my room. I question how much I could get from selling it all…

Ow. Yesterday, I had to set out for the orthodontist to get my braces tightened. It wasn't a usual appointment, either. One thing they did really got my goat; sanding. Yup, they had to sand between my teeth. Regrettably for me, they were also unintentionally sanding my gums, too, so I was bleeding rather badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home