Eric's blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

If you read my last blog, you've read how darn cold it has been lately. Apparently, it doesn't end there. Last week it was excessive hail, this week, it was snow. Well, huh? I can't really say snow is very common here in the desert; we get snow maybe once every seven years. Some parts of the city had 4 inches of snow, according to the news. Apparently, it was enough snow to be able to make a snowman. That's a weird thought, a snowman sitting right smack-dab in the middle of the desert, right next to a cactus. No, we didn't get as much as those parts of the city, unfortunately; But I still enjoyed the short time we had of that white stuff those Northerners call "snow".
Well, It's official; I can hack now! Not very serous hacking, of course. More so the simple hacking you can do on a little hand-held system called the Nintendo DS. Well, I wouldn't call it EASY. I was forced to troubleshoot for three-and-a-half hours after my dad had given up on it. But still, oh so worth it. First I had to buy the Hacking System, called the Action Replay. Then I spent about one hour trying to even figure out how to install it, when I then realized, I hadn't had the CD. Well, THAT was a waste of time. After I got it installed the very next day, I had the install another thing as well. Something that was more advanced hacking for a certain game I had. Well, I spent a mere three hours troubleshooting with that, when of course, I had downloaded the Japanese version. So, yeah; 6 / 7TH of the time spent troubleshooting was essentially a waste of time, and got me nowhere. But finally, I got it to work; Thank god. Now I can hack, simple hacking, but I did it. All I can say is, I'm no computer genius...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home