Eric's blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Now that I think about it, the holidays are coming soon, and just in time for a thriving economy! Anyway, number one comes Halloween. It may not be a holiday for grownups, but for kids? Heck yeah! I'm not going trick-or-treating this year. There's not much of a reason for me to knock on people's doors and demand candy. Well, per chance I will have reason to wear something come Halloween, I tempting myself to buy a Barrack Obama mask. Think about it; instead of shouting the usually "Trick or Treat!." I could just stutter a rejected acknowledgment for candy. Why, I'd be a scream, literally. Next comes Thanksgiving, which I am exited about, as family from Texas will be visiting. I'm look forward to giving myself a better impression than the last time they were here, haha. Then comes Christmas, the holiday where kids get to show their greed once again. I'll probably just get loads of money to waste on candy and bubble gum cards. Kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home