Eric's blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes indeed; spring is in the air! Not really… According to my decisively and essentially novice eye, this weather currently outside, does not strike spring in any way whatsoever. This isn’t something I’m neither qualified nor conferrable to make… but… it was at 1:30 in the afternoon when I found myself to be caught in hail, rain, wind, and the cold; I don’t really think spring is in the air yet… But that’s just me. Ha, there’s my luck showing off its superiority once again. The very second, and I mean the very SECOND spring break arrives, the bad weather shows up, right on time. Most of my daily activities are either outside, or in bed. (I have sleeping problems…) Isn’t that just a classic? Spending spring break inside due to the weather?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home