Eric's blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well… It's been a good fourteen years, but our dog, Snoopy has passed away. What do you expect? It's bound to happen at some point. This past year for Snoopy has been hard. Hip problems… eye loss, hearing loss. And yet she still went everywhere with the family, whether we were biking, or doing yard work, she was always there with us… But now that Snoopy is gone, I suppose that means we should be getting a new dog real' soon. Apparently, I'm going to own the dog, which will keep me busy, and accompanied when I can't sleep *. The one thing I don't have planned out is the Dog's name… My father named his dog Snoopy because it 'Snooped around'. I figure I'll be naming my dog that same way, but still, I can't think of anything. It'll probably poop a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm going to name it 'Poopy'! I figure the dog will be loud and noisy, as all dogs are, so perhaps I could name it Echo? That's a good name, however, I think it's smart to name it AFTER I purchase it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home